Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Feeling Naked


This guy I know travels a lot. I watch the house when he is gone. I travel the 35 minute trek south to the apartment and hang out for a night. Because of the traveling time and my work schedule I only make it a couple times a week to check in. No biggie, the plants are healthy and the house isn't burned down or flooded. But early last week I drove down and spent the night. Of course leaving the next morning, I left my laptop. It was a horrible couple of days. Until finally on Sunday I went back to get it. I really felt alone in this world. Those few days in between were lonely and miserable. There was a darkness over my head and cloud that followed me everywhere I went. Its sad how attached I am to my laptop. I am okay without the internet for a few days, but to not have the machine at all, that was unbearable. I hope this isn't too unhealthy.